Sunday, December 22, 2013

Mahi Mahi and Manatees


The fourth block pictures a Mahi Mahi.





Four layers of fabric form this tall anemones.
The cutting process wasn't as difficult as I had expected. 


More anemones


The manatees block. 


Close up picture of the sea bottom. Isn't the fabric just fabulous? 


Mc Kenna Ryan calls them Tootsie and Rumples.


Rumples clasps the sea lettuce really tightly.


Anemones and starfish


Sea sponge.

This is my last blogpost of this year.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year.



7 comments:

  1. And the same to yo and yours Marjolein xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The more I look the more I love this piece. The fabric is really placed in the best possible way, That tall layered anemone... Then all the tiny stab stitches you have taken by hand. Oh. Marjolein, it is wonderful!
    All the best for a Happy Christmas and Great New Year 2014.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I am sitting here with a huge smile plastered to my face looking at these colorful and happy blocks. Your work is wonderful.

    Have a lovely Christmas and a great 2014.

    FlowerLady

    ReplyDelete
  4. as you say the fabrics are wonderful but it is your creativity that bring such life to your work
    have a good Christmas and all the best for 2014

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year for you and your family Dear Marjolein.
    Hugs and kisses.
    Morena

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas to you too! The manatees are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely to see your progress. I was gone and missed this post. Happy New Year Dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...