When I embroidered these cast-on violets, I wanted to expand them to the block below when the blocks were sewed together.
Here they are.
There was a problem with the "floating" basket. I got different comments on how to solve it.
I decided to use some fallen flowers.
The seam is covered with a fly stitch branch.
Another empty seam.
Magic chain stitch, another catch up TAST stitch.
I used a slightly lighter orange thread than the orange patch and a slightly darker yellow thread than the yellow patch.
After....I just expanded the existing lacy flower spray.
Cretan stitch seam treatment in purple.
A combination of chain stitches and straight stitches with sparkling Kreinik #4.
The right part of this seam beneath the lace needs something more than a little stitching.
I decided on a ribbon with sparkles along the purple fabric. The transition below the lace is now less abruptly.
Along the left are buttonhole stitches. A butterfly charm hides the intersection.