All twelve blocks are sewed together. The "new" seams need some embellishments as I want the whole quilt to look as a unity.
First I embroidered the seams with Wheatear stitch. Next I sewed on a lace flower to cover the intersection.
Wheatear stitch is a catchup TAST stitch. I used two threads DMC floss in different colors to match the fabrics.
The horizontal middle seam is covered with open chain stitch. Here is how this stitch is done.
A ribbon is sewed on, a ribbon flower at the right and a lace butterfly.
I added two flower beads and a few orange french knots. These additions make the blocks blend.
That "half" branch in the middle left looks chopped of.
I added another ribbon with tufts and more little lace flowers.
Next I will fill the emptiness above the new added ribbon.
The orange flowers are expanded to the blocks nearby.
A simple herringbone stitch.
Fern stitches with a variegated thread.