The big orange pimple is replaced by a bee charm, it looks much better.
I also added two seam treatments: on the right a simple ric rac ribbon with sparkles; on the left bull's head stitch with Kreinik #4. How bull's head stitch is done, can you find here.
I felt that the basket was floating and that it needed a sort of floor to sit on.
I'm not sure this is the solution.
Beautiful lace from my stash in the right color.
The upper right corner needed to be filled with something light.
Maidenhair stitch is perfect for that purpose. Some beads add just a little sparkle.
Here you can see how maidenhair stitch is done.
The finished October block.
I have added a lace flower and a flower bead to enhance the button spray.
The pencil painted lace needed a second layer of paint. This time I wetted the lace with a paintbrush before coloring them with my watercolor pencils.
I decided to remove the ribbons at the bottom underneath the basket.
Note.: all the blue on the photo is purple in reality.