Monday, September 17, 2012

The leaves are finished

 
In this post I talked about the problem of some excess fabric in the loop of this ribbon.
I don't know if this makes sense, but I tried with tweezers to smooth them out.

 
The idea is to move the excess fabric under the leaf I am embroidering here. Here is the post about embroidering a leaf.

 
This is the whole picture now. The five large leaves around the briar rose in the centre are finished.
There is still some excess fabric left, but is doesn't catch the eye.
The shape of the lower ribbon loop will be corrected later.

 
A close up. 
 

3 comments:

  1. oh, I've missed your posts about this project. Looking good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Marjolein, I can say except that ........ is Magnificent!
    Hugs and kisses.
    Morena

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is amazing, love your stitching

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...