Friday, August 24, 2012

Look what I have got.....

 
My dear friend Sherry wanted to make one of her famous thread catchers for me.
She asked what color it should be. I told her that purple and burgundy are my favorites (among many others). And look what she made me.

 
 The colors are more beautiful than the picture shows. The lining fabric matches the outside fabric exactly. She put a safety pin with two beads in to fasten the flap.

 
Here a lilac heart button. Cute, isn't it?  You see I have immediately put the thread catcher to work. It has already a lot of thread collected for me.
 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. what a lovely gift :) and beautifully functional too~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and functional!!!!
    Kisses.
    Morena

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness Marjolein Dear. I am just now seeing this post. I am thrilled that you are using your little thread catcher. I can't believe this is almost one year to the day. Happy Creative Hearts...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...