Because the tatted triangle continues on the block below, I sewed the two blocks together first.
Next I fastened the lower right corner of the triangle.
My first thought was: "What a dull triangle in comparison to the rest of the block, shall I rip it off? How can I make it fit into the block? "
I decided to give it a chance.
The six "circles" (or petals) in the centre are not exactly round, I mean not round at all.
The three shapes at the corners aren't regular either.
To camouflage this I stitched circles in stem stitch along the tatted circles. The circles are certainly not even in width, but the difference is small. Anyway, it looks better. The thread I used has a color that comes back in the block just below the triangle which makes the triangle integrate more with the blocks.
I also stitched stem stitches along the three corners and the three curves between them. I used Kreinik very fine braid #4. This is absolutely my favorite metallic thread. It is strong and isn't damaged easily, though you must not cut your thread too long.
In the centre I sewed on tiny glass beads.
I also started with branches in chain stitch. They stretch out from the triangle to the adjacent patches.
Left is the thread I used for the centre circles. It is 100% rayon. It has a beautiful sheen and a high twist. That means it is hard to stitch with. After every stitch you have to let your needle hang free so it can spin back.
On the right are the Kreinik threads, what a lustre ;)