Sunday, July 29, 2012

Desert flowers


I wanted to create a nice soft felted bed for the desert flowers. This is some wool roving, which I combed to make it loose.


I fastened it with a few straight stitches. The roving secured with a pin were supposed to stay there and support future plants.


Next I stitched lazy daisies. The straight stitches I made before are in the centres of the lazy daisies.
What happened to the wool roving meant as a bed???? It completely disappeared. So I decided te remove the roving held with the pin.


Red flower beads with a yellow/brown bead in the centre.


This is how the desert looks right now.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful desert flowers!!!
    Kisses.
    Morena

    ReplyDelete
  2. How very clever of you to give your little desert flowers a soft bed of roving. The flowers are beautiful. Happy Stitching dear...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...