As I want this crazy violets quilt to form a harmonious unity, I have to considerate the adjacent blocks. There are two purple patches next to each other. I want to create a lace flower spray on both purple patches. Of course I had to sew the two blocks together first.
Two lace lower motives were cut into pieces. The pieces form a new bouquet.
I added five beads to heart of the yellow flower and embroidered tendrils with alternating barred chain stitch. This was the TAST stitch of week 12. I didn't know this stitch yet and I wanted to practise it. It is a nice stitch for tendrils. They are uneven, but that is what I wanted.
The beads in the heart of the yellow flower have been removed, I didn't like them. Instead I made french knots with a unknown thread with a little sparkle.
Four little violets are embroidered with detached chain stitch and a heart of a french knot.
Half buttonhole wheels with Kreinik #8 braid and sequins. It is a very nice variegated sparkling thread.
I added more little orange violets and some orange beads.
This is the whole picture as it looks now. At the top of the purple patch I added a stem stitch branch with ribbon leaves. This branch comes from the block left of this one. As the blocks are sewed together this branch will continue on the adjacent block.