Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Introducing an UFO: cushion


The picture of the finished cushion was printed in the middle of two pages of "Inspirations".


Beautiful flowers designed by Trish Burr.


Look at these gorgeous threads: Gumnut Yarns Blossoms crewel wool, Gumnut Yarns Buds perlé silk, Gumnut Yarns Daisies fine wool, Gumnut Yarns Stars stranded silk, Gumnut Yarns Tulips mohair, DMC stranded cotton, DMC stranded metallic and Gloriana stranded silk.


I started this kit some years ago and I plan to work on it in between the violets and other things.

9 comments:

  1. so beautiful!! I wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your works are beautiful,
    greetings :)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Marjolein, embroidery is a delight and your cushion will be even more beautiful!!!
    Kisses.
    Morena

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm really looking forward to watching the progress on this! It looks fabulous......

    ReplyDelete
  5. You certainly like to take on some incredible projects. I love watching as you create such pretty pieces of art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh..my...would love to see this one finished..

    ReplyDelete
  7. it os so beautiful, congratulations Marjolein

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is beautiful. I am fortunate to be able to work such a nice kit.

      Delete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...