Thursday, February 2, 2012

Tatted treasures


Some time ago I saw a beautiful tatted edging (the one at the bottom) on Pam Kellogg's blog http://kittyandmedesigns.blogspot.com/
I asked her about it and she was so sweet to send me some.
She also sent me two other tatted edgings as a surprise.
The lilac one in the middle will be perfect for my violets quilt, the upper one is for an undersea project.


This is my first attempt on needle tatting. I hope to tat items as leaves and edgings for my crazy quilts.

5 comments:

  1. Wow! Girlie! You did a great job! And thank goodness you did not have to wind the shuttle!!!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous. Bet we will see more of these on the blog.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow great ... iam also trying to learn tatting technique...

    ReplyDelete
  4. My eyes wide open!!!!! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...