Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Pebble Adventure


Have you ever seen a photo,that takes your breath away?
That is how I felt, when I first saw this photo.
I quickly saved it to my favorites, vowing someday to stitch my own pebble.
The project is stitched by Jennifer Rochester with the photos by Ian Cole.
My friend Deb and I are about to explore this project.
We are calling it the "Pebble Adventure".
You will find the complete instructions and needed supplies on the Embroiderers Guild Site.
Deb and I would like to invite you to join us on this adventure into the world of textures.
Post your photos on your blog, on this Stitchin Fingers discussion or on Flickr.
We're off to see the texture, the wonderful texture of stitch....
well, that may need some work.
I hope you will join us!
Love to all, Marjolein

7 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! Thanks for sharing the links. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marjolein, it's wonderful photo, it takes my breath away too ;)
    and lovely idea to join you!
    I'll try!
    regards from Russia,
    Masha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for this beautiful embroidery and for all links!!
    Hugs form Italy.
    Morena

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is my result. not exactly, but about the theme....

    regards from Russia,
    Masha

    ReplyDelete
  5. As you already know from Deb's post, I've admired Jennifer's work for some time. Really looking forward where you go with this project.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am following Deb of Mosaic Magpie and want to also follow your wonderful stitchings. Happy Stitching...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Goshness! That is insanely beautiful! I will certainly be following to see how you work with your creation. As soon as I catch my breath and find a spare moment, I would love to try this.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...