Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Little flowerspray


I started this little flowerspray with three 4 mm ribbon roses. They are stitched in a running stitch-colonial knot combination, at least the left rose is. I found the colonial knot too big for this size of rose, so for the other two roses I stitched a french knot. A tutorial on how to do it, is here.
Than I added with the same ribbon some french knots. Finally I stitched some beads on and three pale pink beads. These beads have a little hole at one point where they are sewn. It means they don't lie flat on the fabric unless you press them down. May be I will add a drop of glue at the back to fasten them. My problem with glue is that the glue gets everywhere except on the place where I want it to be.

7 comments:

  1. The flower spray adds such a nice delicate touch to the block!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flower spray! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little flower spray is so sweet and delicate! I love to use these teardrop beads, they are always a nice touch next to ribbon flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! You do such fine work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...