Thursday, December 22, 2011

The stem

This is my last post before Christmas.
I want to wish you and your loved ones a merry Christmas.
I am grateful for your visits, comments and friendship.




The stem consists of 3 rows of stitching. The right row is embroidered in outline stitch in the darkest color (629).
The middle row is embroidered in stemstitch color 628 and the left row in stemstitch color 626.
Thread: 1 strand of Gumnut Poppies, colors 626, 628 and 629
Stitches: outline stitch you can find this stitch here; stemstitch is found here.

Next week I hope to post a picture of the layout of the Crazy Violets.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...