Monday, December 5, 2011

Introducing: Crazy Violets CQJP 2012/TAST


I have pulled out fabrics for CQJP 2012/TAST. For more information about those challenges, just click on the badges on the sidebar on the right.
For this project I chose purple, yellow and orange.


The theme is violets (worktitle Crazy Violets). No curved seams this time!
I want to use the stitches from TAST for this quilt or for the pink quilt (worktitle Crazy Pink) depending on how the stitch fits in the quilt. I want to piece the twelve blocks this year, that means three blocks a week.

2 comments:

  1. Your fabric collection is so lovely! Just as pretty as violets :)
    Good luck with both challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this post previously so suffice to say, FABULOUS COLOURS....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...