Sunday, September 4, 2011

Encrusted crazy quilting block

Welcome on my new blog.
I plan to show you how I spend my spare time with all kinds of needlework.

A few years ago I joined the online class "Encrusted Crazy Quilting" with SharonB.
More information about that class can be found here: http://www.pintangle.com/workshops-and-classes-offered/2011/8/31/encrusted-crazy-quilting-october-12-2011-start-date.html
Only recently I have picked up the block I started then.


I added this flower spray.

This is the whole block.

The branch on the left is too heavy. I have to correct that.
The whole block seems to tumble to the left, but I'm sure that will change after the embroidery is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting my blog. I love reading your comments. I would like to reply, so please make sure Blogger has your email.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...